I can’t believe it’s been three weeks since I’ve blogged. My life has been insanity and I’ve celebrated the birthday of my son becoming an adult. I’ve been in an emotional funk of sorts. His 18th birthday was harder on me than I’d ever expected. It came out of nowhere the second week of March and I’ve experienced inherent sadness all month. This is the closest I’ve come to being truly depressed in many years.
My baby boy is an adult. I can’t protect him anymore. It’s gut wrenching in a way I hadn’t expected, like getting the wind knocked out of me.
FMDL is actually my “dating” life not my “damned” life, but I’m still in a funk needless to say.
But enough about that….
So here’s my life in a nutshell:
1. I’m arguing with my ex and not speaking to him at the time. I’m tired of being his listening ear but seeing him do nothing about it. My daughter is unhappy. Only he can fix this.
2. I’m still involved with “Crazy Ex Girlfriend”. I have no valid reason as to why other than I loved him once, still love him and cannot resist his sexiness. He’s the best I’ve ever had. I can keep having it whenever I want. The situation is so incredibly fucked up, though, and I know I won’t be able to make a life with him, sadly, but in the meantime, great sex.
3. The Murse. This guy is so goddamned boring that all I can type is this sentence.
4. The Attorney. I really liked this guy a lot. Great chemistry, very handsome, and we spent St. Paddy’s together. That was our third date and now he’s ghosting. I will not chase any man.
5. The Nerd. This date happens tonight. I’m feeling this guy out (not literally). He seems a tad needy and a bit moody. Needy is an absolute NO for me. Non-negotiable. We will see how it goes.
6. Creepy Cop expected to get laid. I proceeded to show him laid… Laid into for being a creepy sonofabitch.
7. Veteran Cop is new. I can’t decide if I like him because he’s 51 and I date younger. He also has a cop stache but he’s pretty funny and of equal intelligence, sharp witted and I’ll see how that goes.
I think that’s enough of an update for now. Sorry for falling off the planet, but y’all already know I go silent.
-THAT Crazy Girl